Imagine your OTP carrying on completely normal conversations during sex.
Confession: I’m like SUPER INTERESTED in dwarf/elf romance. Cmon, size difference/odd couples, what’s not to love? Only, I’d be MORE into it if they were both just a little less human-looking. Don’t give me this sexy-dwarf BS - they would be into each other BECAUSE they are so different. I think elves and dwarves just have a huge secret attraction for each other that it is just kind of taboo to mention. So they take it out by being mean to each other.
This was gonna be Tauriel and Kili (only Kili is a lady dwarf, as is my headcanon), but it could also be Legolas and Gimli. I mean, they’re both from races with very little sexual dimorphism, so they could be any combination of sex/gender you can think of with no visible difference. They’re going to build a combination cave house with treehouse tower so they can both be in their element and live happily ever after.
excuse me but that is a MADE-UP gender. the only REal genders are as follows:
- a strange buzzing noise
- alien, I think
- an insurmountable feeling of dread
you have to pick one. I’m sorry I don’t make the rules
Hey there Almost Human fans! Do you wanna show your appreciation for the show and its cast? Please consider contributing to the Almost Human Fan-Book!
The who, what, and when:
- You can tag your submissions with #almost human fanbook, submit it, or link it to a post on your blog!
- You can also email me at email@example.com
- If you’d rather send me something through the mail, PM off anon and I’ll give you my address.
- I’ll send everybody a reply to let you know I got your submission.
- The final deadline is MIDNIGHT MAY 1ST
- The book is going to be put together by hand, because I don’t have the cha-ching to go through a publishing website.
- I’ll be taking photos of the book before I send it off so everybody can see what the fandom accomplished!
What we’re looking for:
- Anything that can be printed on paper, basically.
- Please keep images and letters SFW, and fanart GEN!
- Try to make your submissions as close to 8.5x11 (inches) as possible, and close to 200DPI?
I also want to remind people that this is a fan-book for everybody who’s worked so hard to bring us Almost Human! I love Michael Ealy and Karl Urban as much as the next person, but please also remember the writers, the visual effects persons, and the other actors! :D
I’m always happy to answer any questions you might have!
petitions for asexuals to be allowed to say “i totally aced that” whenever they misread a potentially sexualised situation
and then to just majestically sweep out of the room in a billowing cloud of purple smoke but that is optional
I was reading about this a few days ago and wasn’t sure where to start. Like, women turn down casual sex with a total stranger and the immediate conclusion is that they just aren’t interested in sex, period??? Really??? I mean, there’s the idea of being judged for having sex with a total stranger, there’s the fact that it might not be very good, and there’s, I don’t know, the fact that this stranger could plan to leave you for dead in a ditch. Nah, it must be because women just don’t want to have sex. Yeah, that’s it. That’s the ticket.
I read this article about how women orgasm less during casual hookups, and there was a quote from a guy who admitted he ‘tried less hard’ to make sure women enjoyed sex with him when he didn’t have feelings for them. Too much work, otherwise..
Which seems innocuous on the surface, I guess, but when you think about it… this guy (and presumably others) gets the same enjoyment out of sex either way, gets to expect to get off and get what he wants with every hookup, but he doesn’t think women inherently deserve satisfaction from those same encounters.
What do they think is in it for us? Like, what is essentially broken in straight dudes’ brains that they think their own pleasure is some great gift and ours is just a bonus that happens if they decide we’re worth the effort??